top of page
- Please make sure to wash your hands with warm soapy water first!
- Inspect all parts of pump to make sure it is clean and replace any moldy parts.
- Take apart all parts of pump kit to wash with warm water and soap immediately - do not wash tubing!
- Place on clean surface to dry before storing pump and milk collection parts.
- Use breastmilk storage bags or food-grade containers with tight fitting lids and clearly label with date & time.
- More Pump Cleaning Information: CDC The Essentials
Reliable Online Resources:
- The Office on Women's Health
- Breastfeeding Online
- Breastfeeding Made Simple
- Mother’s Advocate
- Breastfeeding After Breast Reduction
- Low Milk Supply
- Human Milk Banking Association of North America
- NJ Parent Link
- Healthy Children
- World Health Organization (WHO) Breastfeeding with Covid-19
- CDC Covid-19 Breastfeeding & Caring for Newborns
- National Women's Law Center (NWLC) Insurance Coverage Tool Kit
bottom of page